A big thanks goes out to Mango, for introducing us to so many fine pooches. He has posed the task of posting 7 things about myself that no one knows. After great thought and deliberation, here they are......
1. I snore louder than my mom.
2. I steal things from my moms work bag, and bury them in the jade planter, for later consumption.
3. I love every 2 legged human on the face of the earth....especially the little ones!
4. One time I stole candy from the counter, and ate the whole bag. Then when I pooped, the yard sparked with shinny candy wrappers!!!! No pictures available.
At this point, since I am leader of the crew, I will mention a few unknowns about my siblings....
5. When Rex passes gas, he looks surprised, and jumps up to see what is back there, making noises.
6. My kitty brother Ollie, likes to play with doggie tails, when they are wagging. He especially loves Rex's fluffy tail.
7. My sister Lucy Lu, is baaaad! She can jump the 6 ft. fence (makes my mom worry), and she hasn't learned how to play gently with the kittys yet. (she put Ollies whole head in her mouth!)
Good thing she didn't swallow!
Ok, furry critters, those are 7 unknown facts about my crew and I. Hope you enjoy them, and we look forward to meeting all of you!!