Hi my furry and human friends. You may notice a change in our blog page. Rebecca Miller with a Artistree Blog Designs at http://designsbyrebecca.blogspot.com/ , asked us what we wanted, and produced this wonder! We love it. 90% of her proceeds are going toward an adoption fund to bring home a son from China. The other 10% is going to Love Without Boarders. Check out her site. She has examples of past designs. There is a link to her site on our sidebar too.
I think she gave the crew what they wanted, and gave me the amount of attention I deserve, as leader of the crew, and just the right amount of bling, for the fabulous canine woman I am.
Just so all of you know, Mom has pictures.....and is holding out until tomorrow. Kind of mean of her if you ask me!