Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring

Hello friends! We have been away for quite a while and we have missed each and everyone of you.

It's now spring, and we are loving life and the wonderful weather. I am still teaching the pup how to play properly. She really does expend way too much energy in the art of play. I'll have to keep giving her lessons.









As you can see below, Lucy decided to refrain from too much exercise. I think she may be guarding the bed.
Ah Ha! She moved! After our tiring exercise, I decided on a little nap. The youngster tried to steal part of my bed, but I didn't give in. I guess she decided that having her hard noggin on the ground was better than nothing at all.




After sunning and resting Mom called us in for treats....We love her. As usual I'm the prettiest in the picture!!
Later puppers!

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

I am very happy to see you again!
Glad to know you are doing well and enjoying a nice time together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying spring as much as we are!

Great pix!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Dexter said...

Cookie! It is so nice to see you again. So much for you to do with those long leggers bouncing about.

Hope to see more of you. I am glad you are all healthy and doing well.

Slobbers,
Mango

Leave It To Davis said...

Hope you won't mind, but I have added your blog to my list to follow. I was just clicking next blog, next blog and came upon your adorable site. I have three companions of my own (Zeke, Duke, and LaMonte). They will love to hear your postings read to them for their bedtime story!

Moco said...

That pup is getting pretty large. That looks like a great yard to play in.

Moco said...

Nice to see all of you again. You are looking happy and healthy. Play hard and enjoy those treats.

Anonymous said...

This is what I love to look at on a gray and rainy November day, to start me dreaming of Spring...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more