Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hound Limo

Hello all!! We've been working very hard on our new ride. As you can see from the elegant decore we have chosen, it's a beauty. The plastic mat that catches drool and mud shimmers in the sun. The plush blanket is as soft a a summer cloud. Mom says the toys are for our limo only, and we only get them when we ride the open road.






























After all of our very hard work, making the hound limo a success, we are resting....ahhhh.
Later puppers

9 comments:

Dexter said...

Are you going someplace special? We have special toys for the mastiff mobile too (although I try to sneak them out every time).

Slobbers,
Mango

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Looks like a great set up.. I should try having special car toys it might help Shiloh settle more

Lorenza said...

Your limo is great to travel in style!
I hope you all doing great!
Kises and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

That is one fine pimped out ride the three of you got yourselves. Enjoy many happy miles.

Moco said...

Time for a long road trip. That is stylin ride.

Dog Art-T Moody Designs said...

I enjoy your blog and I am a pet artist and would love to add your blog to my website, tmoodydesigns.com ,in exchange of you adding my blog-
http://moodydogartdesign.blogspot.com to your blogroll. Please let me know! Thanks

Life With Dogs said...

Your dogs are just stunning. I hope you are having a great 2010!

sweet song said...

l like your post

vuhelp.net said...

Nice blogger